Who’s Ready For Twitchcon This September
Not only does Twitch have an amazing streaming website where you can find mostly any current game being played by people, but they also hold a convention in San Francisco filled with some pretty big names in the gaming industry. Just like any other convention there are panels, exhibitors, keynotes and interactive areas that let you get some hands on time. This year is no different, it will be held at Moscone West in San Francisco and tickets are on sale now.
From the press release sent out, here is what will be there
- The Intel Gaming Lab: Get your game on by going back to the lab in our Intel-powered gaming LAN featuring 144 gaming rigs where you’ll be able to interact and play with dozens of popular Twitch broadcasters in games such as H1Z1, League of Legends, Minecraft, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, World of Warships, Guild Wars 2, and more.
- The Education Zone: We’ve dedicated an entire floor to a variety of products a broadcaster needs to create a professional channel. Brands include Antlion Audio, Skreens, Esport.us,TwitchAlerts, Teespring, Elgato Gaming, GameWisp, Skype, Flood Gaming, HoneyLedger, and more. Making its debut at TwitchCon will be Gameshow, a new brand and product designed specifically for Twitch community. Amazon and Amazon Associates will also present product showcases.
- The Charity Zone, brought to you by Tiltify: Here you can get insights on how to get involved in broadcasting for charity. American Red Cross, Call of Duty Endowment, Operation Supply Drop, Game Changer, Extra Life, Save the Children, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, andDoctors Without Borders will all have a presence, as well as Charity Zone sponsor Tiltify, the first ever crowdfunding platform designed for charity gaming streams.
- Indie Alley, brought to you by Xsplit: We’re proud to host a zone dedicated to Indie content the entire weekend, in support of the Indie[dot] developer program.
- Razer Broadcaster Zone: Here broadcasters attending the show will be able to do their own programing with equipment and streaming capabilities all provided by Razer. Stay tuned for a full broadcast schedule in weeks to come.
TwitchCon Attendees can get hands-on with the latest games and products from dozens of exhibitors at TwitchCon 2015. Here’s some of the brands you can expect to see:
- Blizzard will have a playable version of Legacy of the Void, the final chapter of StarCraft II,along with the reveal of new content.
- Capcom is bringing The Capcom Pro Tour live to the show floor. Experience the latest build of the highly anticipated Street Fighter V, or take a shot at competing in one of their tournaments for the chance to win a PlayStation 4.
- ArenaNet is bringing two full days of Guild Wars 2 live programming with surprise guests throughout the show.
- Wargaming will be showcasing World of Warships.
- Deep Silver is offering attendees hands-on time with their latest games including Mighty No. 9,while conducting sign-ups for their broadcaster influencer program to allow early access to their games!
- Daybreak Games’ zombie survival massively multiplayer online game, H1Z1, will be featured in the Intel Gaming Lab with a special two hour event on Saturday starting at 10:30am.
- Devolver Digital will be featuring Enter the Gungeon, Broforce, and Noct.
- Corsair will have an entire product showcase and an exclusive game partner to be announced at the show.
- Alienware are bringing the Alienware truck featuring Alienware Steam Machines and new Steam Controllers.