Coming this summer to the Playstation 4, Playstation 3 and Playstation Vita is the anniversary edition of Sky Force, a game that was initially released in 2004 to mobile devices and Windows PC’s. When we do our Way Back Wednesday’s I like to pick one of two types of games, either a side scrolling beat’em up or a top down arcade style shooter. Sky Force Anniversary falls into the top down shooter category, but with graphics that look a whole lot better than those old cocktail arcade machines.
This summer you will be able to play this for only $9.99 and some of the features included are as followed
- Take part in a beautifully crafted Single Player campaign
- Rescue fallen friends and collect funds to enhance your ship by buying shields, guns, missiles, lasers, mega-bombs and many more
- Fight hordes of enemies, confront gargantuan bosses and defeat General Mantis – the nasty leader of evil forces
- Invite your friends and experience an adrenaline-packed 2 player local co-op mode
- Compete in weekly tournaments that take place on unique, new levels, updated every 7 days