Inspired by old sci-fi movies of the 1960’s Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space is a first person adventure that allows you to experience a science fiction comic come to life, and the best part is that it was all created by one person.
The game has been on Steam since last year but now it’s making it’s way to the Xbox One on January 20th, and Playstation 4 on January 19th for Europe and February 20th in the United States. The game features the following
- A 60’s sci-fi, b-movie inspired narrative, with plenty of mystery and suspense!
- Stunning 3D environments and detailed objects to manipulate.
- Realistic and atmospheric sound effects will envelop you in your surroundings.
- Adventure-style gameplay featuring puzzle elements and incorporating first-person shoot’em-up action.
- Twenty detailed rooms to explore; each full of mystery, strange visions and intricate puzzles to solve.
- An advanced physics engine making object interaction extremely immersive. Pick up and use objects as you would expect to in reality.
- Over 100 items to interact with.
- Unique hint system using a device to “see into the future” to help solve complex problems.
- Multiple challenging mini-games and puzzles.
- Unearth hidden areas, discover Easter eggs and unlock achievements.
- Over 8 hours of challenging gameplay!
With the price set at $14.99 8 hours of game play isn’t bad, although because this is full of puzzles it may be more like 10.